Alright, I’m reaching out via my blog for anyone in the NYC area who has strong experience writing web services and wants to join an awesome team, using awesome, bleeding edge technology to develop an enterprise level API for Mimeo.
- At least 5 years programming with C# and .NET
- Must understand .NET 2.0 concepts such as generics, anonymous methods, etc.
- Must be able to explain the ABCs
- Must understand security features
- Atomic Transaction (implies Coordination)
- Experience with .NET 3.5
- Latest WCF enhancements
If you think you fit the bill and want to join the team, drop our HR department a line and reference this posting so they know exactly what job you’re interested in. For more about Mimeo, check out our “About Us” page.